Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Swatchtastic;; China Glaze Tranzitions in Shape Shifter! ♥♥

We've heard of colour changing polishes and duochromes before, but China Glaze has put something on the market that has something a little different to offer!


China Glaze Tranzitions polishes apply as one colour, but when you put on topcoat, it changes to a different one! I had a lot of fun playing with the one I bought. Click on to see my little experiments!
The one polish I bought from this collection is called Shape Shifter, and it changes from a violet colour to a STUNNING navy when you put on the top coat. Both of these colours are gorgeous, but I definitely love the navy colour the most. Here are a few shots of them both as a full manicure...

Without Topcoat


Artificial Light...................Natural Light

With Topcoat (love!)

Natural Lighting .................... Artificial Lighting

With Flash

The application was IMMACULATE, I found the pigmentation to be very intense and only really needed one coat (even though I did two) and that the colour payoff was very true to the bottle for the original colour.

The only negative thing I will say is that you really have to be precise with your application of top coat, otherwise you will get a border of the first colour around your finished product.

And then, of course, you know I had to play around. I tried just doing the tip with a top coat, a polka dot technique, and with a matte topcoat, just to see what would happen!

 Natural Lighting ........... Artificial Lighting

With Flash

Overall, I really like this polish for what it is. The duo colour idea is a little gimmicky, but I love the colour it becomes with topcoat, so I'm satisfied (:

Do you own any of these Tranzitions polishes, or know of any other brands? Let me know in the comments, or come find me on Twitter @Nailwhisperer!

Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment